An omen....

It's a sign for you to borg more computers :D

lot of WUs for only 100k

I always wondered about that with over 3K WUs but only being in the 350k point range. I guess a lot of the ones I have been cranking out over the years have been small point value. Who knows, as long as it does some good I guess :). I can't even remember when I folded my first (anyone know how to find out?)

I can't even remember when I folded my first (anyone know how to find out?)

Your stats page says you joined on 4/23/05... I think that should be the date you turnedd in your first wu.....

And Crazy..... I agree... it's an omen... watch out:)

Your stats page says you joined on 4/23/05... I think that should be the date you turnedd in your first wu.....

The join date there is the date you registered with hardfolding. EOC will show the date of your first WU if its after 1/1/04

1st work unit was 6/14/04 :eek:

Yeah, the earlier units did not give as many points as the SMP units do now :D

4/23/05 was when the system crashed and had to reset, so anyone who joined before that date like myself shows as adding then. the Extreme Overclocking site shows a different date that might be a more accurate start date.

On Extreme Overclocking, my date shows 1.1.04. Isn't there some way to check the start date at Stanford?

I'm too old to even try to bother remembering when I started. All I know is that it's been a while. :p

You youngens aren’t near old enough to remember when a work unit that took a day or more to complete was worth a whole 3 or 5 points.

You are all point spoiled:):p

You youngens aren’t near old enough to remember when a work unit that took a day or more to complete was worth a whole 3 or 5 points.

Inflation?

:p

Was that back with Windows 3.1?

No kidding Bill!!

Although it shows I have 18,000+ wu.....its really closer to 7-8000.....gotta love a borg gone bad :mad:

Back