AMD Super HOT Coupons!!

banatwink said:
i just got the 165 opteron and my stepping is ccbbe 0610dpmw. Is this a good stepping? what kinda mobo would work well with the processor?

I hate you.
When did you order it?

Now that's established. Read the thread thats in the main AMD section.

banatwink said:
i just got the 165 opteron and my stepping is ccbbe 0610dpmw. Is this a good stepping? what kinda mobo would work well with the processor?

thats a good stepping.

Dfi ultra-d

dfi sli-dr expert for sli

i ordered it like 2 weeks ago and the lady on the phone gave me free 2 day fedex shipping. Too bad i have no money to buy a mobo at the moment. :(

what do those ltra-D's do FSB wise? 330 ish? i want one that will get to 3ghz on 165. my an8 ultra will get like 320 ish.

OverclockingGuru said:
been trying, getting one dud after another.

That suXX0rz, OG. You gotta be getting better luck pretty soon, it's just the law of avg's, dude. :confused:

Can't complain here...on my first shot I got a decent unit, but that was a few weeks ago.

i thought these expired already but guess not :p sweet deal hoping to get one of the good steppings.

mknawabi said:
i hope i can order the 175 on tuesday, thats when i get me checks :(
definatly a waste look at some of the signatures (repoman0 or mine) both came from monarch

Im thinking of giving monarch another shot since my last 165 was 0607 crapstepping.
My request is who ever recieves a 165 from monarch in the next few days should let us all know what they got and when they ordered.

thx

The 0604 I got from Monarch does 2.6ghz on air @ 1.4 bios 1.376 reported. I wanted more so just ordered a second chip hoping to get a better stepping. 0608 would be the absolute best 0610 would be great.

mine should be in by wednesday, hopefully to be shipped by monday.

Dear Monarch,
Seriously, you want 40 bucks for next day?? Newegg only asked for 20...
Sincerely, neo17262

lol, j/k, you guys are still great

Mine will be here today around 3 p.m. I ordered on Thursday. I will make sure everyone knows what I got.

tvdang7 said:
are the coupons goin to expire soon? only4 left.

there are only 4 coupons this time, since it seems people are only buying these 4 procs.

The codes usually last for about 1 week, then new codes get issued.

amd ati FO SHO said:
The codes usually last for about 1 week, then new codes get issued.

But the day will come when no new codes come... That will be a very sad day indeed...

no... 4coupons. there used to be all of the opteron line almost. now its just a few of them.

aarong50 said:
Mine will be here today around 3 p.m. I ordered on Thursday. I will make sure everyone knows what I got.

Well, let's hear it! I'm ready to pull the trigger like a pilot hopped up on bennies.

aarong50 said:
Ok, just got it in the mail its the 0610 stepping :). Good luck to everyone else.

Nice!!! I hope they still have some left for my early Sunday morning order, otherwise I'd like a brand new stepping that I "guinea pig" and later the chip turns out to be a great OCer. This is so suspenseful :p

post the stepping when it arrives :)

I think I might order one today. Theres always gonna be a chance of a bad stepping. Oh well.

OT: DX10 cards will be compatible with current motherboards, wont they?

Fuse said:

I think I might order one today. Theres always gonna be a chance of a bad stepping. Oh well.

will do it comes tomrrow. i had ground shipping so yea. any other ppl order lately?

Fuse said:

will do it comes tomrrow. i had ground shipping so yea. any other ppl order lately? i want to order another but the 0607 is haunting me.

Back