AMD Retail Employee Purchase Program

when i clicked the marketbuilder link on page 12 i noticed that when getting ready to purchase the package, it had somebody eles's name and information in the shipping info. I was wondering if anybody else noticed this, and whether or not its ok to change it.

mine had the same thing some dude from PA i think. I just changed it, and my stuff came like it was supposed to.

Mach5

For those of you with the address problems (with retailpro)...I had similar problems with my order...I receieved mine fine however there was someone elses billing info on the invoice. I called up tigerdirect and they said that only one order had my CC# and it was just a mess up. Took me 6 calls to tigerdirect to get an invoice with my name on it for rebate purposes, and I'm still afraid tigerdirect will screw me over on this rebate.

Its been almost 3 weeks and I can not track my rebate at ONrebates.com.........this sucks if I dont get my rebate!!

I just got in on this two days ago (7/26/04). Still "at Drop Shipper"..

Luckily I work at TigerDirect so I can get some answers quick. I can't wait for this set-up.. I just hope it'll be as good as my previous mobile XP at 2.59Ghz. That cpu was just kickass..

Update!! UPS Tracking confirmed... coming to my house by Aug. 2! WOot

I got to work and quickly entered my order number to check it out in our system here.. it's great to work here.

CypHill said:
Update!! UPS Tracking confirmed... coming to my house by Aug. 2! WOot

I got to work and quickly entered my order number to check it out in our system here.. it's great to work here.

CypHill, I was wondering if you could do me a big favor and check my order status for me. I have 2 orders, one for myself, and one for my sister for her birthday.
If you're willing to, i'll pm you with my order numbers.

Thanks! :)

Has anyone ordered this package recently? Im just curious how long it takes since i ordered one today. thanks

Yep.. Did it sort of as a joke cos I figure why not. I thought they would cancel since I never did the retail associate thing...

Just checked today.. It says shipped... Now what am I gonna do... :p

BTW I also ordered on the 29th

mine was 206, for tax since TD is literally in my city for their main HQ, i recieved my 2 last week, but havent testedd them

I guess I was just not destined for this deal. 3 different orders and 3 different cancellations with 3 different company's and addresses and cc's. Anyone want to sell me one of their extras?

Clarkkent333,

Are you a legit member of the Retailpro program? I can't see why they would cancel your orders unless you are not.

TheComputerguy said:
I got my rebate today...w00t w00t..

Both of them :)

nice still waiting on mines. did you go through that website where you can track the rebate?

Twinkie said:
Clarkkent333,

Are you a legit member of the Retailpro program? I can't see why they would cancel your orders unless you are not.

Ill answer that with a sly wink and note the hundreds of "legit" members who already received their packages. Notice Im not threatning legal action...

who all those who ordered the chief tec case with 600watt powersupply, i didnt print up the rebate at the time, so does the rebate come when you get your order or does someone have a link??

Ordered mine on the 6th, Started shipping yesterday. Still no email with the tracking number yet, but the site says its been shipped. hmmmmm....

MightyMightyMe said:
Ordered mine on the 6th, Started shipping yesterday. Still no email with the tracking number yet, but the site says its been shipped. hmmmmm....
You won't get an e-mail with tracking number -- that's for regular TigerDirect orders. But you can call TigerDirect and give them your order number, and they'll give you the tracking number over the phone.

has anyone received their rebate yet? or is there a site that you can track your status at?

im totally confused I ordered the bundle and received it within a couple of days sent out my paystub along with the UPC and copy of the invoice. Its been several weeks now and I haven't seen a check nor have I gotten any update on it. I included my email adderss on the form whcih I believed they would have emailed me the status of the rebate. Were we suppose to do this through onrebate.com because I didn't?

Its been several weeks now and I haven't seen a check nor have I gotten any update on it.
I got this deal for the same price without rebate ($191) so I didn't have to deal with this specific rebate, but you do know that almost any rebate check takes anywhere from 4 to 16 weeks to arrive, right? And they rarely give you any status update.

Malatov said:
I got this deal for the same price without rebate ($191) so I didn't have to deal with this specific rebate, but you do know that almost any rebate check takes anywhere from 4 to 16 weeks to arrive, right? And they rarely give you any status update.

i've sent out pretty close to 25 some odd reabtes and never had any problem with any except for an Officemax which they sent a check in two weeks after I called and complained all the ones I included email address sent email informing me of status of rebate checks.

XtremepH said:
i've sent out pretty close to 25 some odd reabtes and never had any problem with any except for an Officemax which they sent a check in two weeks after I called and complained all the ones I included email address sent email informing me of status of rebate checks.
Hmm, that's amazing -- consider yourself lucky.

25 though? I probably do around 10-15 rebates in one year. I've sent out probably 200 rebates (or more) over the years and with the exception of a very very few (3 or 4 maybe?) I have NEVER received a rebate in less than 4 weeks or so, with the majority taking 8 weeks or more. And only a handful provided status updates. I've not had any rebate problems either -- out of all of those I have never had one declined or MIA -- but they still take forever.

Just be patient, I'm sure if you did everything right the rebate will arrive. :)

This is tigerdirect we're talking about here. They will do whatever they can to screw you over on this rebate. Hopefully since AMD is somehow involved they will get the rebates out ASAP so as not to piss off AMD. Stay on top of this rebate because following TigerDirect/OnRebates track record you have a 25% chance of ever seeing this rebate.

I sent out my rebate with all the info; the form, the bar code/packing slip, etc. I emailed TG to see what was up with the rebate and they sent me this email

Sorry to hear you have experienced a problem.
I have found your registration, and here's what to do:
1. Go to: http://www.onrebate.com/confirm/
2. Enter your email address and your confirmation number of xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Now you can print your form and you are ready to submit your rebate!
Thanks again!

Now when I go to that link I get this:
Status for xxxxxxxxxxxx : Accept

Print Your Rebate

Then the "Print Your Rebate" link send me to a page with instructions telling me to do what I already did, that is to send the upc code, a check stub etc. sounds like I'm getting fuct, anyone have any thoughts or ideas, especially anyone who has actually received their rebate?

I'd appreciate it.

Mach5

I recieved mine. You do not have to do anything at this point in the rebate stage. I actually got 2 rebates back with working out the address thing and used the same credit card so I know everyone's should go through :)

Just got my combo today, YES!

Question: Did any of you receive your combo WITH bubblewrap or styrofoam chips in the packing container? My board and proc were simply shrinkwrapped together... just curious.

Twinkie said:
Just got my combo today, YES!

Question: Did any of you receive your combo WITH bubblewrap or styrofoam chips in the packing container? My board and proc were simply shrinkwrapped together... just curious.
As far as I know that's how all of them were packaged. Mine and at least 4 others I saw were like that. One was DOA thought because freakin' UPS used it for a chock block or something -- the whole side of the box was ripped off and there was a tire tread on the box. I kid you not... I freakin' hate UPS.

On a positive note, their RMA process was painless, and they cross-shipped him a new combo overnight.

I know it's off topic but I saw it mentioned earlier in the thread around page 3 or so. But at any rate does anyone know what the Intel Retail Edge Purchase Program offer is? The rumblings I have heard is an Intel 3.4ghz P4 Extreme Edition CPU with Intel board and a copy of XP pro for $200 plus shipping. Can enyone else confirm or at least comment on what they have heard? So far I've done all the challenges and I have accumulated 5390 points but you need 7000 to qualify. Something else I heard Intel may do this time around is to deliver your Purchase Program Item to your store directly and have to pick it up there. It gets rid of scammers but makes our lives a bit difficult. So anyone else heard anything?

My intel in store rep did not have any info on the bundle, but every bundle has been bigger and better then the prior. Last deal was a HT 3.0, so I would assume they will have something stronger.

Also, the live event coming up in NJ will have 5 chip/mobo combos being awarded to people attending. I can't go--fantasy football draft that night. There are so few people attending (registered) so far, that odds are incredible to win.

Unghh just talked to a TigerDirect guy to figure out what was taking so long with my order, turns out it routed wrong, its getting here tommorow, but considered I ordered it 2 weeks ago, unghhh. Gotta LAN party the next day, gotta stay up all night and build a system for it.

Back