AMD Never Settle Reloaded game bundle

I bought a Sapphire HD7950 last night, couldn't pass up the deal. I've been on 2 GTX 460s since they came out in 2010 so I have been holding out on an upgrade for a while. I've been reading that the 7950 is the best card for the money and I'm looking forward to putting it into my computer. After selling the 2 games for about $50 each, and then selling my GTX 460s for about 75 a piece after all is said and done I'll be looking at spending about $30 for the 7950. Can't beat that.

Now I'm thinking about getting another 7950 and putting it in Crossfire and selling the games with that as well, can't decide if I want to right now or wait until the end of the year when they are down in price.

I bought a Sapphire HD7950 last night, couldn't pass up the deal. I've been on 2 GTX 460s since they came out in 2010 so I have been holding out on an upgrade for a while. I've been reading that the 7950 is the best card for the money and I'm looking forward to putting it into my computer. After selling the 2 games for about $50 each, and then selling my GTX 460s for about 75 a piece after all is said and done I'll be looking at spending about $30 for the 7950. Can't beat that.

Now I'm thinking about getting another 7950 and putting it in Crossfire and selling the games with that as well, can't decide if I want to right now or wait until the end of the year when they are down in price.

I doubt you'll get more than $30/35 each for each game.

Well, did anyone receive their codes yet?

The codes get emailed when the games are released. In the package, is a Card to redeem the codes. After you register and input the coupon code, you are setup to receive the emails with the codes.

One game will downlod via Steam and the other from EA Origin.

My 7950 arrived today and is running smooth and cool @ 1000/1250.

It is around $50-$60 on eBay for these two games

Picked up my MSI 7950 this past weekend. I was going to buy it anyway, so the two free games - both of which I planned on purchasing - just sweetened the deal. :cool:

GPU gets in on Friday, can't wait to go back to AMD! Last ATI/AMD card was the 4850.

*sigh* I guess it's time to get that second hd 7950.

Well Crysis 3 preload is available but still no codes from AMD. :rolleyes:

When did you order the card? I just ordered my two on Tuesday, Amazon had it listed that it'd be 7-10 days before I got codes in an email.

When did you order the card? I just ordered my two on Tuesday, Amazon had it listed that it'd be 7-10 days before I got codes in an email.

Amazon states it sends the codes after your card ships. I got mine within 1 day of it shipping. (Shipped thursday got the code friday.) Also amazon only sends you a promo code to redeem with AMD, the game codes themselves come from AMD, not amazon.

Amazon states it sends the codes after your card ships. I got mine within 1 day of it shipping. (Shipped thursday got the code friday.) Also amazon only sends you a promo code to redeem with AMD, the game codes themselves come from AMD, not amazon.

AMD Never Settle: Reloaded Bundle

Purchase any qualifying Radeon HD 7970 GHz Edition, 7970 Series, or 7950 Series GPU and after the product ships you will receive an email within 7-10 business days with a download code for a free download of "Crysis 3" and "Bioshock Infinite".

Or

Purchase any qualifying Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition, or 7850 Series GPU and after the product ships you will receive an email within 7-10 business days with a download code for a free download of "Bioshock Infinite" and "Tomb Raider".

Well, the code I got from someone on ebay. I registered with AMD site and it has been about 7 days. Still no code from AMD. :rolleyes:

I ordered Vapor X HD 7950 from Amazon over a week ago and didn't receive a code yet.

I did call Amazon about it and they said that it would be about 2 more days till I get an email from their marketing department with a code for the games.

I don't really care for the games so I hope to be able to sell the code for around $60. Seems like a fair price for new released games like these.

I ordered Vapor X HD 7950 from Amazon over a week ago and didn't receive a code yet.

I did call Amazon about it and they said that it would be about 2 more days till I get an email from their marketing department with a code for the games.

I don't really care for the games so I hope to be able to sell the code for around $60. Seems like a fair price for new released games like these.
Yes, you can easily fetch 60-80 bucks either here or on ebay.

Just got your key for Crysis 3 or for the bundle itself (which you then need to register)? When did you purchase?

Just got the Crysis 3 key. It's the Hunter Edition. Pre-loading now

Guess I'll have to get mine in the morning. Feeling really left out here :(

I got my AMD code at exactly 8:50PM pacific, Feb 18th. Input it into Origin and was downloading blazing fast speeds of 10,5 mbps. Thank you Verizon Fios!

I just got my key, tried to add it, and it's informing me that the key has already been used.

What. The. Fuck.

This is ridiculous. I got my email, with no key. Email was sent to my Gmail account, clicked the "show pictures" button since I typically block pictures in my webmail, and nothing. No picture, no key. So pissed right now....

I emailed support, but don't expect a prompt response.

I just got my key, tried to add it, and it's informing me that the key has already been used.

What. The. Fuck.

It looks like a massive problem with EA servers or something I have the game installed and played for like an hour. Then when I closed the game stopped appearing on my game list.

Recieved my key at 1030 last night apparentlly, but i believe the servers are screwed up right now. The add product key box wont connect for me.

It looks like a massive problem with EA servers or something I have the game installed and played for like an hour. Then when I closed the game stopped appearing on my game list.

Key still isn't working. EA basically told me to contact the retailer for a replacement key, if they won't give me one, to buy a new copy. I emailed AMD, so now I'm waiting to see what their response will be.

EA's response is just insulting... they wonder why people pirate games. :rolleyes:

Back