AMD Never Settle: Reloaded Bundle

tunatime

Well...OK
do you get 1 code per gpu pr 1 per order? im going to order 3 7950s and on newegg they add 3 codes to your cart but on amazon nothing is added to your cart and. is it any 7950s sold by amazon that get codes?

and i read the Terms and Conditions
this line stands out ▪ One free game downloads per item shipment and customer:confused:

so has any one gotten more then 1 7xxx card form amazon did you get 1 code or 1 a card? if you only get 1 code il just order form neweeg:(

btw whats a best 7950 right now?

I would think you should get 3 codes but I would maybe ask Amazon just in case. Or just order, and if they send you only one code, complain. :p

Keep in mind it's an AMD promotion, not Newegg or Amazon so if AMD says one code per card then you're entitled to it regardless of what Newegg or Amazon say.

It does say this on the AMD site:

LIMIT: One (1) free Key Code per game (2 total Key Codes) per person.

So I'm guessing you should only be getting one code regardless, but I dunno for sure. It sounds like other people have gotten multiple codes.

on amazon I don't know... but the right thing is that you should get 1 per card.

if not.. just make 2 orders :p

With the new coupon cards (Bioshock/Tomb Raider), the card should come in the video cards box. Never gotten one loose with an order but maybe. It should have one code that you enter on line. When you do that it should ask for the bundle type and code. They then email you the keys.

The old coupon cards would have the keys for each game right on it.

With Newegg, order the 7950s separately and use different email addresses for AMD to send the keys. I used hotmail, gmail, and my TWC-RR email to get keys from AMD w/o issue. :)

I ordered 2 7870s from newegg an they gave me two codes. They were scratch off cards that were put loosely in the shipping box. So no they arent boxed with the actual video card from the manufacturer.
I suggest doing separate orders or going through newegg

Ordered two cards as well, only received the two cards. As above poster said, much better to do two separate orders to receive both the cards I believe.

ordered from newegg, got 1 'post card w/ code on it' per 79x GPU i bought.

Back