• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

AMD NB & SB Roadmap

Metr0

n00b
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
35
Got more info on AMD chipset roadmap, here it is


*sorry for the crappy "roadmap"



I can also tell you that the development of RD790 is going smooth, ATI already has working samples for a couple of months, the first revisions could run Windows with legacy specifications as HT 1.0 & PCI-E 1.0

TSMC 65nm process is working perfect




Source: Chilehardware
 
Evolutionary, nothing revolutionary. Predictable and unfortunate, but nonetheless reassuring.

What's this preoccupation with USB ports? 12+2? Who's ever going to use 14 ports? I don't have that many devices, even counting hubs themselves! Hell, what case has ROOM for 14 ports?
 
I was looking at the 4x8 PCIe slots. Probably only 1 or 2 PCI's.
 
Back
Top