Ambient Light

yowen

Gawd
Joined
May 20, 2011
Messages
664
Hey, I'd like to put a light behind my monitor, what sort of solutions have you guys come up with? I was just hoping to find a good way to put a light behind my monitor to make it less stressful to my eyes at night. Thanks for your input!
 
I use a standard desk swivel lamp pointed upwards at the ceiling. It keeps the light soft in front of the computer, which I like, but still lights the room up to prevent eyestrain. It works great :)
 
I have two small table lamps, one behind each monitor. Result is no glare as little light reflects from behind me, which is vital when wearing glasses.
 
Thanks for the suggestions everyone, I really like the amBX idea, not sure if I am ok spending $100 on something like that though... I may just go with the lamp behind/near the monitor idea.
 
I've been a fan of Oznium's lighting solutions for a long time. Started using it in car but they have great home uses a well. Mount one or two strips behind your monitor, they look great.
 
Back
Top