Amazon: Battlefield 4 Premium Key Problem...

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
wtf it's 49.00?

Edit: Nevermind. I guess thats just for the premium service I guess. Thats fucking re-god-damn-diculous. They want you to pre-purchase an expansion pack before the fucking game is even out..

wtf it's 49.00?
Edit: Nevermind. I guess thats just for the premium service I guess. Thats fucking re-god-damn-diculous. They want you to pre-purchase an expansion pack before the fucking game is even out..

Premium = "Season Pass". Optional content, game does not require it, there's not a gun to anyone's head to buy it. If you're the kind of person that understands the addictive and endless replay beauty in the multiplayer of Battlefield games, the kind of person that put hundreds of hours into the vanilla maps of past BF titles, then Premium makes sense for you to get the additional content at a bulk price. If you're a casual player that plays a campaign for a few hours and then tries a few rounds of multiplayer before never looking at it again then you're not the target demographic for Premium.

I purchased premium from Gamersgate and have yet to receive it so I guess tomorrow it'll come through for most if not all orders. Or so I hope, 12am Tuesday might be a shitstorm...

Premium = "Season Pass". Optional content, game does not require it, there's not a gun to anyone's head to buy it. If you're the kind of person that understands the addictive and endless replay beauty in the multiplayer of Battlefield games, the kind of person that put hundreds of hours into the vanilla maps of past BF titles, then Premium makes sense for you to get the additional content at a bulk price. If you're a casual player that plays a campaign for a few hours and then tries a few rounds of multiplayer before never looking at it again then you're not the target demographic for Premium.

I've been playing BF since the beta for 1942. This is fucking horseshit. For the love of fuck, please don't purchase any "season pass". If you do you are just encouraging greedy fucks to continue to rape and pillage our hobby.

I've been playing BF since the beta for 1942. This is fucking horseshit. For the love of fuck, please don't purchase any "season pass". If you do you are just encouraging greedy fucks to continue to rape and pillage our hobby.

The ship has already sailed on that one buddy.

People did not complain when Battlefield 2: Special Forces was released for $20 (or was it $30?) and then Euro Force and Armored Fury for $10 each. A total of $40 (or $50?) for expansions.

Special Forces even started development before Battlefield 2 was released. The amount of content with each expansion is roughly similar to each Battlefield 3, and hopefully Battlefield 4 expansion.

The only thing to be concerned about is that we do not know what weapons/vehicles will come with each expansion when pre-ordering Premium. Which is why I will not get Premium myself until there is a sale and I know what it will include.

People did not complain when Battlefield 2: Special Forces was released for $20 (or was it $30?) and then Euro Force and Armored Fury for $10 each. A total of $40 (or $50?) for expansions.

Special Forces even started development before Battlefield 2 was released. The amount of content with each expansion is roughly similar to each Battlefield 3, and hopefully Battlefield 4 expansion.

The only thing to be concerned about is that we do not know what weapons/vehicles will come with each expansion when pre-ordering Premium. Which is why I will not get Premium myself until there is a sale and I know what it will include.

None of those really did anything to the base game. I don't think you could use any of the items from those expansions on the base maps/servers. With Premium you get items/perks(not CoD perks, but priority queue) that can be used in regular servers.

Special Force was a really great expansion. And it certainly was an expansion, it offered more than just new maps.

Sadly we did not see that happen in BF3.

Still waiting on my premium key from Gamefly. My BF4 key showed up Saturday. Hopefully it's coming today. My order page used say under the key section that it would be released 10/29 at midnight. Now it's just blank.

Special Force was a really great expansion. And it certainly was an expansion, it offered more than just new maps.

Sadly we did not see that happen in BF3.

Special Forces was GREAT, problem was not too many servers ran ALL the maps from it. The problem was after a certain point the whole BF2 community was segmented between the combos people who had ALL the expansion packs, those that had some and those that didn't have any.

What exactly do you not like about Seasons passes? Is it because you don't know how good the content will be? Or that by the time they all get released you won't be playing the game anymore and just wasted money?

Also the Amazon credit is stupid. It says can only be used for video games and I'm guessing it's probably excludes games already on sale. Who the hell buys games at full price! :mad:

I have yet to receive my BF4 premium key from Gamersgate. Rep told me EA has yet to send them any, and the EA rep told him keys are coming "soon". That is all. Seriously BS EA.
Gamersgate should have already had keys to sell, or not advertise having them for Oct 29th with so many other e-tailers having them early and it seems, on time.
Next time I'll just buy directly from Origin and not try to get any perks etc, maybe GreenManGaming or Amazon, they both seem reputable around here.

Back