Amazon Acquires Woot

that video made me lol.

i always liked the humor there...mostly lame but always a bit amusing

Sweet? maybe amazon will make woot good again instead of woot offs with 15 refurbished tvs and 15 refurbished pcs. And the required robot vacuum cleaner.

I get alot of small items off of woot, but I'm sick and tired of NETBOOKS, STOP PUTTING NETBOOKS ON THERE.

^ lol srs. netbooks are getting old. tablets! none of that ipad crap. hp tablets plz.

Now for the serious question, can I shop on Amazon during a BOC sell without timeouts?

how much crap have you bought from woot?

everytime i look at their sales, i see pure crap

does this mean that amazon will start taking paypal? or that woot will stop?

Oh man, I've bought lots of stuff from Woot! over the years. If Amazon can give then a larger product base to draw from and maybe better server response on Woot! offs I'll be pleased. If they loose their hip, they're done.

I read that as "Amazon acquires wood."

Multiple times.

Still funny :)

I have a feeling Amazon can give woot some merchandise that will be worth buying.

woot has been going down hill with their products and deals for a while now. If they have a deal its either a referb or a off brand referb. The quality and prices seem lacking. That is unless saving $10 off a referb TV vs. the cost of the same TV but new is appealing to you.

LOL

I can't believe it, I didn't cringe while watching the video. Not bad! I wonder if this means we might see better items up for sale on Woot?

I buy stuff every now and then off of Woot just like I do board games on tanga.

First day off and they are selling a kindle.

woot has been going down hill with their products and deals for a while now. If they have a deal its either a referb or a off brand referb. The quality and prices seem lacking. That is unless saving $10 off a referb TV vs. the cost of the same TV but new is appealing to you.

Yeah. When woot was new, I bought from there all of the time. Lately, I've put in like 1 order in the past year or two.

do-not-want.jpg" alt="do-not-want.jpg

Back