Amazon - $5 off $35 - Requires Facebook

dj_2004

Supreme [H]ardness
If you link your Amazon account with your Facebook account (or something along those lines), then you get a $5 promotion that is valid on orders that are $35 and above:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/socialmedia/promotions/wishlist2013

"Simply shop on Amazon.com and add items that say "Ships from and sold by Amazon.com" (excluding Kindle devices, digital downloads and gift card purchases). Once you add $35 or more of eligible items to your Cart, proceed to Checkout. On the Review Your Order page, you will see the $5 promotional credit applied in the Order Summary. You have until 11:59 PM PST on Sunday, December 15, 2013 to redeem this credit."

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I would think that linking your Facebook and Amazon personal data/buying habits should be worth more than $5 per person to Amazon personally.

I would think that linking your Facebook and Amazon personal data/buying habits should be worth more than $5 per person to Amazon personally.

Yeah. Having my facebook spammed with worthless amazon ads doesn't sound too fun. But, that's what dummy facebook accounts are for, right? ;)

Yeah. Having my facebook spammed with worthless amazon ads doesn't sound too fun. But, that's what dummy facebook accounts are for, right? ;)

People use their real FB accounts for stuff like this? How silly.

Back