Aluminum

Foxcow

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Jul 13, 2002
Messages
3,238
Does anyone know if there is a company that makes an aluminum mouse? I have a Zippy aluminum keyboard and I like the way it feels with the short keystroke and when I type fast, my fingers dont stick to the keys as it did on others. Aluminum is the way to go.


Thanks
 
Originally posted by Foxcow
Does anyone know if there is a company that makes an aluminum mouse? I have a Zippy aluminum keyboard and I like the way it feels with the short keystroke and when I type fast, my fingers dont stick to the keys as it did on others. Aluminum is the way to go.


Thanks

erm...y would your fingers stick to plastic keys?
 
wouldnt aluminum look really crappy if it had the slightest dent in it. and i truely doubt u could find an aluminum mouse.

u could always do an aluminum foil mod..........
 
my fingers stick the keys when I do a lot of typing and its hot in my room. I got a dehumidifier and that helps a little bit. I could care less how it looks I just want it to work.
 
Back
Top