Alternative for buying another Wii GH3 controller?

RooK

[H]ard|Gawd
Just wondering if anyone has figured anything out...

Its depressing they have a coop career mode but as of now, your only recourse is to buy a whole other bundle and try to get a couple bucks for the game (why would you want just the game though) on fleabay.

I'm almost tempted to take apart the wii guitar... but then I realize I don't have the time for that.

Anyone seen a third party version or a place that you can buy JUST the guitar for the Wii?

You have about a month to wait for the stand alone guitars to be released. Actually there was an article on Anandtech or one of the major magazines on how to "work the system" to get yourself another guitar, but if you want that information you can PM me, dont know if it would really violate any rules here or not.:D

Couldn't you just call the manufacturer and schedule an "advanced RMA." You know the type where you give them your credit card info and they send you the new part first and you send your defective part back in the box. Just keep both the original and replacement guitar and let them charge your credit card. I can't see them charging much over retail.

While this is "working the system," no one is really getting screwed over. You get your second guitar and they get their money. Everyone is happy in the end.

I opened up the Ps2 one to see what I might be able to pull off with my very limited technical experience. Problem was when you play with just the wii mote, there is no strumming.. So I don't know if i could really figure that all out to make it work. Has anyone?

think there is any way to possibly use a ps2 controller or 360 controller with a gamecube conversion dongle? Not saying this is possible, but maybe somebody has tried it.

Back