Alphacool Radiator Version

Fritzz

[H]ard|Gawd
Working on a new custom loop and ordered up a couple of Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper X-Flow 360mm Radiators. I got them in and they have a small grey logo on them rather than the big blue logo I was expecting and find in every single picture. Has anyone else seen these? Know if this is their new logo or is this an older version? I totally prefer the logo, but just wanted to make sure I'm not getting a fake, older version etc. I ordered them from ModMyMods(who have been awesome on all my orders), I did call and talk to them and he said he thought those were the latest versions, but didn't seem too confident.

1673648206123.png

Working on a new custom loop and ordered up a couple of Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper X-Flow 360mm Radiators. I got them in and they have a small grey logo on them rather than the big blue logo I was expecting and find in every single picture. Has anyone else seen these? Know if this is their new logo or is this an older version? I totally prefer the logo, but just wanted to make sure I'm not getting a fake, older version etc. I ordered them from ModMyMods(who have been awesome on all my orders), I did call and talk to them and he said he thought those were the latest versions, but didn't seem too confident.

View attachment 541528
could just be a new logo but you could always email them and ask...

could just be a new logo but you could always email them and ask...

I did, shortly after the post. We'll see what they have to say. Just figured I would see it somewhere on the interwebs....

Found out they have a forum too, posted and will report back.

Last edited:
I just bought a 420 xt45 and it has the small grey logo too. Must be the new logo for them.

Post Edit

If this is your thread at Alphacool forum I have asked the same question. My concern having bought from Amazon is it is a knock off.

Alphacool Forum Post

Dg5tCc.jpg
JFTKgh.jpg
ySHjOq.jpg

Last edited:
Yes that is my post. I have an email into them also, but with it being the weekend I'm not expecting anything until tomorrow.

Box, instructions, everything included in the box look very legit, but realistically that's probably the cheapest/easiest thing to do when trying to dupe people.

I need to order a 280mm X-Flow and I want it to have the same logo. When I called ModMyMods he went and checked their stock of 280mm X-Flows and they all had the blue logo.

Yes that is my post. I have an email into them also, but with it being the weekend I'm not expecting anything until tomorrow.

Box, instructions, everything included in the box look very legit, but realistically that's probably the cheapest/easiest thing to do when trying to dupe people.

I need to order a 280mm X-Flow and I want it to have the same logo. When I called ModMyMods he went and checked their stock of 280mm X-Flows and they all had the blue logo.
Those sell alot slower, you could try performance-pcs.com or alphacools US site directly but I would go over to TPU and try contacting alphacooleddy via pm. He will likely get back to you faster than anyone with where you can pick one up quickest.

I have an older 280 that will be mated with the 420 for an upcoming build. I would prefer they match. If this is a mfg change I'd like to see a applique of the original logo or something.

I have sent a message the the seller at Amazon Onyx PC asking for clarification.
The product page
Images from product page
41bnAv+DVqL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

Clearly what we all are familiar with.

In the event this is not a knock off
The below is all I could find to cover up the bland at best logo.
Alphacool 1"x1" Chrome Effect Domed
Alphacool Metallic Gold Sticker
Alphacool Sticker 30x20mm - Soft Black

Reddit Post same Issue

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
They recently came out with their hpe rads last year and one of the complaints was the blue logos...being goofy but I forget exactly why. I wonder if this is their solution.

I have an older 280 that will be mated with the 420 for an upcoming build. I would prefer they match. If this is a mfg change I'd like to see a applique of the original logo or something.

I have sent a message the the seller at Amazon Onyx PC asking for clarification.
The product page
Images from product page

Clearly what we all are familiar with.

In the event this is not a knock off
The below is all I could find to cover up the bland at best logo.
Alphacool 1"x1" Chrome Effect Domed
Alphacool Metallic Gold Sticker
Alphacool Sticker 30x20mm - Soft Black

Reddit Post same Issue

I honestly prefer the bland logo since it goes with my theme, but I get it. Your rad is also V.2 which offers the flush mount plugs, which is a nice addition. With it being a newer version I guess it makes sense it would have the "new" logo, but you'd think there would atleast be some pictures of it out in the wild.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
logo changed.PNG

This pretty much answers the question.
It is not a knock off but is the new logo here to stay as I much prefer the old logo.
The old logo is 6mm x 40 mm.
My search begins find something to cover both and have both match.
Any suggestion appreciated.

Last edited:
This pretty much answers the question.
It is not a knock off but is the new logo here to stay as I much prefer the old logo.
The old logo is 6mm x 40 mm.
My search begins find something to cover both and have both match.
Any suggestion appreciated.

I would call around or email retailers to see if they have the older style logo in stock. I would imagine someone has to have the 420 XT45 V.2 with the blue logo. I checked with ModMyMods and Performance PCs, both of them had the blue logo in stock of the NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper X-Flow 280mm. I have an email out to Titan Rig, but have yet to hear back. My next step is to see about ordering directly from Alphacool to try and get the grey logo I want.

For those who want to know here is the response from the seller on Amazon. Take from it what you will.
onzx response.png

For those who could careless troll somewhere else.

Interesting. I bought an NexXxos XT45 directly from Alphacool a few weeks ago and it has the old label on the rad, but came in a new style box. Not a V2 though so probably old stock in my case.

Back