Alphacool prototypes

bundymania

Gawd
Hi Guys,

Alphacool released some pics of prototypes. What do you think about the products ?

They look nicely designed. I've never been a fan of acrylic water-cooling parts, but the "frosted" exterior finish on these is threatening my opinions on that matter...

That dual d5 top looks great, if it it flows well I would definitely consider it.

interesting block design - where is the jetplate? is this a separate pc that bolts in from the bottom?

Please let us know if those dual tops go into production, think I might pick up two.

That dual D5 is nice, but alphacool needs to step up their aesthetics, as much as their rads are amazing, their blocks and parts are fugly.

Especially their GPU blocks. Ugliest things...

If they could redesign their GPU blocks to be more refined and classy, I would be happy.

That dual D5 is nice, but alphacool needs to step up their aesthetics, as much as their rads are amazing, their blocks and parts are fugly.

Especially their GPU blocks. Ugliest things...

If they could redesign their GPU blocks to be more refined and classy, I would be happy.
Man, goes to show that beauty's in the eye of the beholder. I think my NexXxos GPX block is better looking than any of those half-card, PCB exposing, nickel-and-acrylic full cover kludges from EK.

I'm a big fan of the understated look though. =D

I agree that full-cover is the only way to go, but EK has mastered the understated look with their GPU blocks, in my opinion.

IMHO, nothing beats the aesthetics of the Watercool Heatkiller full cover GPU blocks. They're no slouches performance-wise, either. AquaComputer's Kryographics full-cover blocks are also gorgeous, albeit a bit on the pricier side.

Back