Alphacool Eiskoffer Lucky Draw

I would absolutely love to have this kit. I could never justify the price with my wife though...

This is now closed for any more entries. One of you will be selected at Random by post number. I will PM you as well as send you an email. You will have 24 hours from now to claim the Lucky Draw Motley.

upload_2018-10-9_6-56-13.png

I'm gonna need some help installing it, I have never attempted custom watercooling before (always used AIO).

And I just recently built a new Ryzen 2700X system a few months ago. Now I'm thinking I might just build another new rig with custom watercooling, what to do, what to do...

I'm gonna need some help installing it, I have never attempted custom watercooling before (always used AIO).

And I just recently built a new Ryzen 2700X system a few months ago. Now I'm thinking I might just build another new rig with custom watercooling, what to do, what to do...
First thing you can do is update your sig, so we can comment on if you should watercool what you have (besides the 2700x,) or go with something new!

Ok updated sig, but here is my current build.

AMD Ryzen 2700X 4.30Ghz 1.40v
MSI X470 Gaming M7 \ 16G Vengeance ProRGB 3600
Cooling: TT Ring Plus RGB 280mm
Case: Phanteks LUX Glass / PSU: Corsair RM850x
MSI Duke GTX1080ti,
Crucial MX500 525GB SSD, 4tb Barracuda

Should I build a new 9900k system, and watercool that?

Ok updated sig, but here is my current build.

AMD Ryzen 2700X 4.30Ghz 1.40v
MSI X470 Gaming M7 \ 16G Vengeance ProRGB 3600
Cooling: TT Ring Plus RGB 280mm
Case: Phanteks LUX Glass / PSU: Corsair RM850x
MSI Duke GTX1080ti,
Crucial MX500 525GB SSD, 4tb Barracuda

Should I build a new 9900k system, and watercool that?
That's really a nice system, I would find it hard to justify upgrading off those components. What resolution do you game at? What else do you do that taxes your system? Where do you feel performance is lacking currently?

It may make sense to make another thread if Kyle doesn't want us clogging up this thread, but I would start with answering those questions. Personally I'm leery of suggesting the 9900k right now for pretty much anyone.

Back