all these games coming out this year who has the time to play em all?

tvdang7

Supreme [H]ardness
im just noticing ALOT of decently interesting games have dropped or about to drop and was wonder how any gamer has the time to play all these. im not the type that plays a game for a few weeks and jumps ship so ima have to choose between all these games.its kinda forcing us to pick between them or bootleg cuz of course not all of us can buy all of these.

im still playing css bf2 cod2 COH. not jumping ship on those games just yet

crysis looks cool but im not upgrading my rig for a while
cod4 is what has me waiting now.
tf2 looks interesting.
halo3 not sure about that one no 360 yet.
unreal 3 i suck at unreal games but who knows
quake wars kinda like bf2
bioshock not sure

I don't have time to play them.

Go figure when all the great games come out, i am getting burnt out on gaming

super mario galaxy!!
lol and all the others but after playing the crysis beta, very disappointed, looking forward to far cry 2 more than crysis.

This is honestly the best year in the history of computer and video games. Every time a thread is made on how many good games are coming out, I look at that sizable list, and then I say, "Wow, he left out about four or five games." It's just crazy. And yeah, same here, school is killing me... still isn't stopping me from currently playing through Halo 3 and HL2:EP2, though.

Buy what you can afford to pay for and spare time to play.

Then get the rest later on at used prices and you've drummed up the money to spare. No need to play all of them ASAP when just one or two can occupy your time.

(There's still GameFly too if you want to go down that road).

Yep, it's a good year for gamers after a few years of crap.

Soldier of Fortune 3 is the game I am looking forward to the most.

Gamefly FTW..

The only game that I will most likely buy soon is Mass Effect.....already bought NCAA 08 and PGR4 because those are games that I can play for a while.

Yeah I'm in a double squeeze - need a new rig THEN I need the games - hell even if I try to limit my rig to "nice but not bleeding edge" I'd probably be into the rig plus games for $2000 - before I had kids that wouldnt even make me blink - now I'd have to sell my blood to scrape up the cash.

I don't have the time, so I'm picky on the games I really want to play.

Quake Wars is already out, so that's what I'll play for MP.
And Crysis will take the spot for SP.

I still want to try Portal though, but I will not buy the Orange Box, so no Portal for me yet.

Yeah I'm in a double squeeze - need a new rig THEN I need the games - hell even if I try to limit my rig to "nice but not bleeding edge" I'd probably be into the rig plus games for $2000 - before I had kids that wouldnt even make me blink - now I'd have to sell my blood to scrape up the cash.

Just got a "nice but not bleeding edge rig" for around 1 grand, and if I wanted to go strictly bang for buck I could strip off another 100 or so (I still have the specs and the product links from ZipZoomFly if you want it). Still hard to squeeze in on a family budget, but it's conceivable.

Or an Xbox360 premium & VGA cable with a GameFly rental suscription will run you about half of that if you're content to just use your existing PC for desktop purposes.

too many games too little time to play them all. i have WiC, Ghost Recon, Bioshock, CoD 1 & 2, HL and CS:S and most of the time i only play CS:S. that'll prolly change when CoD 4 will come out.. i really like the graphics of that game..

still isn't stopping me from currently playing through Halo 3 and HL2:EP2, though.

My 360 stopped me from playing through Halo 3 :p damnit. But when the orange box came out, I remembered how much better HL is than Halo. So, I won't be pissed about a broken 360 until Nov 23rd when Mass Effect comes out.

I'm looking forward to Avencast, Dawn of magic, and The Witcher this month alone. Hellgate: London, too if it's good. I guess people in the beta aren't too impressed.

It gets worse next month with all those games coming out. :D

I had to buy WIC on release day, the game was just that good an addictive.

I'm going to have to wait for Christmas to play the orange box, bioshock, cod4, gears of war, I'm going to buy UT3 on release day as thats my favorite FPS series to date. But all in all, I love gaming, and I am a fan of most decent games.

I'm really looking forward to the orange box and call of duty 4.

Back