Status
Not open for further replies.

sethiano

Limp Gawd
Heatware

Hi all,

Been a while since I have posted here, but I do have positive heat.

FS: Corsair K65 RGB (Cherry Reds) with a full set of Max keyboard black translucent keycaps + 50A .4MM o rings installed - sold

I got a smaller keyboard and I want to sell this guy.

Works perfect, nothing wrong with, clean, might need a quick brush down and air in a can blast.

Comes with Cherry MX Red RGB switches.

It also comes with a full set of clear black see through Max keyboard key caps installed (comes with the whole set, so you can put them on a full keyboard too, and also includes all of the original K65 keys.

I also threw in a handful of extra o rings and spare key caps (random, from different keyboards and sets)

I installed 50A .4MM o rings on all the keys as well.

In total this should be somewhere around $150

PM me anytime if you want more info

(ps, just for disclosure, this line of keyboards and I believe the K75 too got Corsair in trouble because they claimed it could do 16 million colors, but when they finally enabled it, if people used profiles that made the colors change the keys lightly flickered, they finally offered returns on them, but I just changed it back to 255 colors (which is still RGB) it stopped the flickering, made the colors more bright, and it has all the colors I want). This has nothing to do with this specific keyboard, if you are concerned just look it up.

Also I have a ton of profiles for this thing I would be more than willing to give you as well.
20150726_160914.jpg

File_003_zpsfehszrgd.jpeg

File_004_zpsieqsujhg.jpeg

File_002_zps2gyepkis.jpeg

File_001_zpsfkv9ugef.jpeg

FS: Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red - SOLD

Thanks!

Seth

Last edited:
just remembered (as you can see in pic) In the spare bag there were 9 (i think) max keyboard translucent keys that match the big set but without the writing on the keys, I put those on the WASD and ARROWs so they looked more stealthy. I will put the normal transparent keys back on before I ship it. You get all 3 sets, but I will install them all so they match out of the box, and you can do whatever you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back