Alienware AW3418DW 34" G-Sync Monitor for $899 - Newegg eBay

Was jut about to post this, just bought one. Be aware that it says no returns so make sure you really want this before you order it :) Hoping Dell will take care of it if there are any issues.

Reactions: flotz
like this
It says no returns but I’m wondering if you get one with a bad display then can you make an eBay claim for help in getting another one.

Anyway, price was attractive enough for me to buy but here’s hoping between eBay and my credit card protection that there’s some kind of protection.

Thanks to the OP for bringing this deal to light. I missed the BF deal but this is almost as good.

I'm thinking if it's outright defective they'd probably exchange it.

If you just decide you don't like it you might have a hard time returning it, though eBay seems to side with buyers more often than not. I'm willing to bet that the box is huge so return shipping would probably be quite a bit as well in that case.

This does not appear to be VESA compatible... Does anyone know if it is? I'm looking to wall mount and that would be a deal breaker for me.

EDIT - Actually maybe it is since it says this... "Weight(without stand – for VESA mount)" and the bottom of the description.

Bought one at Frys for $1250 after PM from Dell.com - Some of the worst IPS glow I've ever seen. I really like the build overall, which really makes me sad. Luckily this falls under Dell's premium panel warranty, so they are expediting a replacement to me.. but they are sold out, so I am looking at the beginning of Jan before I get it.

From the /ultrawidemasterrace subreddit.. this monitor seems to be hit or miss with the panel uniformity.

If you just decide you don't like it you might have a hard time returning it, though eBay seems to side with buyers more often than not. I'm willing to bet that the box is huge so return shipping would probably be quite a bit as well in that case.

As someone who has shipped quite a few 34 inch ultrawides i can confirm shipping will run you $70-80 on average.

Not sure why eBay Newegg always says no returns, I just got approved to return an Xbox one s through them. Ymmv.

Actually, the good thing about eBay is that if they side with you then a shipping label from the seller is provided. Also, I'm not sure if anyone here is also part of their concierge program but they been really helpful.

Back