'Aliens: Colonial Marines' Shows Off Ten Minutes of Gameplay

Another console game with graphics from 2005. Am I the only one who gets a little sick when they see these demos controlled with the tell-tale console controller movement?

I saw the same crap with outdated graphics just like you did.

I'm sick of games with only 4 player co-op. I have more than 3 friends damn it. Don't worry, our PC's can handle it fine.

For me, the worst part was when during the last fight the player seemed to be shooting his comrade in the back yet still hitting the alien beyond him.

The reply to "How many fingers am I holding up?" sums up my feelings for some of these comments. You do realize this game was temporarily shelved while that other piece of shit, Aliens vs. Predator, was released first, right? I want to know which wankenstein at Sega decided that AvP was the "better" game to release first.

The reply to "How many fingers am I holding up?" sums up my feelings for some of these comments. You do realize this game was temporarily shelved while that other piece of shit, Aliens vs. Predator, was released first, right? I want to know which wankenstein at Sega decided that AvP was the "better" game to release first.

Hey, I don't know why AvP got such a bad rap, but it was a pretty awesome game in MP. The only real issues with it are that it can be somewhat unbalanced if people spam stealth kills, and also, fuck SEGA in the ass for stopping support of it before they balanced it.

Also I'd say the graphics in AvP look a LOT better than what we're seeing so far with A:CM.

I'm sick of games with only 4 player co-op. I have more than 3 friends damn it. Don't worry, our PC's can handle it fine.

You must still be in high school if you're able to get 4+ people you know online at the same time and playing, lol.

Everyone else I know works, has families, etc...REALLY hard to get a group of more than a couple together at any given time.

Uh - didn't Hadly's Hope get leveled in the movie by the atmospheric processors exploding?

What is this game story, a do over?

According to Bishop, "In 19 minutes this area's gonna be a cloud of vapor the size of Nebraska."

QFT.

"Me and my team of ultimate bad-asses will protect you!"

Quote the whole thing!!!! :p

"I'm ready, man, check it out. I am the ultimate bad-ass! State-of-the-bad-ass-art! You do not want to fuck with me. Check it out. Hey, Ripley, don't worry. Me and my squad of ultimate bad-asses will protect you. Check it out. Independently targeting particle-beam phalanx. Whap! Fry half a city with this puppy! We got tactical smart missiles, phase plasma pulse rifles, RPG's... we got Sonic Electronic Ball-Breakers![\b] We got nukes. We got knives, sharp sticks."

BTW, the game for some reason appeals to me even with the outdated graphics. :p

It actually looks a lot like Praetorian to me, from the original AvP game(s). Maybe a bit bigger physically, but still.

Praetorian.png

The graphics do look dated.

Saying 2005 is a bit harsh, as these do have better textures than F.E.A.R. (2005).

However, this does feel very 2007 and the textures look almost identical to Bioshock (2007) running in DX10 mode.

The graphics do look dated.

Saying 2005 is a bit harsh, as these do have better textures than F.E.A.R. (2005).

However, this does feel very 2007 and the textures look almost identical to Bioshock (2007) running in DX10 mode.

Who said 2005....?

But yes, dated for sure. By a few years or so.

Back