• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Akasa in the US??

bamafamily

n00b
Joined
Jul 9, 2004
Messages
39
Hey All,

I have went over the reviews here and at trusted reviews and like the Akasa 460W V2 supply..Any place to get them in the states???

I want 450W+, dual rails, 24p connector (+20p adapter) at a decent price...

Taigan looked good but lacked the dual rails...

advice??..thx
 
If you got that Tagan for the system in your sig, it won't even break a sweat. XP-M processor with a 9600Pro would run fine on a Tagan 330. My Tagan-480 is pushing my system fine with almost every single possible MHz squeezed out of CPU/video that I could on conservative cooling. Upped voltages, 30% cpu oc, 70% vid core oc, and some ram oc as well.
 
lawrence131 said:
If you got that Tagan for the system in your sig, it won't even break a sweat. XP-M processor with a 9600Pro would run fine on a Tagan 330. My Tagan-480 is pushing my system fine with almost every single possible MHz squeezed out of CPU/video that I could on conservative cooling. Upped voltages, 30% cpu oc, 70% vid core oc, and some ram oc as well.

Yours is the type system I am moving to in the summer/fall and I wanted to make sure I had a "semi future" proof supply..

thx
 
The tagan 480W is good for single cpu systems.


My 480W tagan is stressed though to the max.

I am running 2 x 1.6LV xeons @ 3.0ghz.

I suggest a stronger PSU if you plan on using Duals. Something with like 36 or maybe 60 amps on the 12v line
 
Back
Top