• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Air Compressor

its4thecolony

Weaksauce
Joined
Mar 27, 2010
Messages
118
Alright guys,
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this in but I think its the closest. I've been thinking about putting an air compressor under my worktable so that I can easily clean my computer and all my other electronic stuff. The Question is would this mini kind of air compressor which are suppose to inflate tires and balls suffice?

http://www.amazon.com/Goodyear-i800...438358310&sr=8-8&keywords=mini+air+compressor

http://www.amazon.com/Master-Flow-M...438358310&sr=8-2&keywords=mini+air+compressor

I just don't want the gallon container air compressors because my worktable is actually In my bedroom lol.
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Look for a cheap pancake style compressor if you're only interested in running an air gun/nozzle. You'll need one with a tank...
 
No, it won't suffice. They don't put out enough air volume to blow anything down, that's why you need one with a tank. You'd be better off with canned air.
 
Just pick up a Metro Vacuum if you want to just blow out dust etc.

I personally use this one. It doubles as a leaf blower. heh
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top