AIM stealth hacks

Pipo

Gawd
I have a friend who is trying to ignore someone on AOL instant messenger by going invisible but the person keeps iming him still while invisible. Has anyone heard of such a hack? Is this guy just getting lucky and iming him at the right time? I think hes using the most updated version.

I'm pretty sure the whole 'invisibility' thing can be easily circumvented by viewing the user's profile. It will tell you whether a person is actually online or not, regardless of their buddy list status.

Luckily, my buddies are not smart enough to know such a thing exists, but of course, I just outright remove them from my buddy list (private list).

I think you can still double click on the person and send a message even if their showing offline..

You can start an IM without double-clicking a person's name. I can't remember exactly how to do it (I use gaim) but I know it opens up a generic IM window with a dropdown list of buddies and you can also type in someone's screen name. They're probably just doing it manually in which case your friend would probably have to block the person, at least temporarily, if they want to avoid them completely.

I use Deadaim, I can be idle to hide from that someone, and still talk to people!

Back