• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

AI Booster - where to get?

Sou| Colossus

Weaksauce
Joined
Jun 30, 2003
Messages
105
Asus' site is goddamn shit; I can't find the thing anywhere. It doesn't help that half the functions on their site are goddamn broken. I'd use google, but I want to be sure I get the latest version? Anyone help a brotha out?
 
alright let me walk you through it since i'm in a generous mood
go to www.asus.com.tw ...get into the north american page
click Downloads on the top menu
now click on the download area on the right side
for select product put motherboard
for series enter your socket type
then for model find your model

once you get into that, click the Utilities tab
it should be in there
let me know if you can't find it
 
it's not in the utilities tab for my motherboard (this was the first place i looked) but thanks anyways, and thanks ascully for the direct link :p

EDIT: lollawesome. it says it doesn't support my model. I actually made a mistake in my signature, i have a P4C800 (ugh, i know) and not a Deluxe
 
Back
Top