So I've just received an e-mail from buy.com saying that they will no longer have the Denon AH-D2000 headphones and that they have no clue on the ETA.
I've been looking on a couple other sites and the headphones are either too expensive or sold out.
So, here is where you come in. I need a downgrade from the Denons. Please recommend me headphones. My price range is $150-205.
I listen to a lot of music and do a lot of gaming.
I listen to a lot of electronica, techno, breakcore, hardstyle, almost any type of sound BUT country and rap.. I do listen to hip-hop and rnb sometimes. I listen to A LOT of DnB, amen breaks, all that stuff.
Please, [h] fellas, help me out!
I've been looking on a couple other sites and the headphones are either too expensive or sold out.
So, here is where you come in. I need a downgrade from the Denons. Please recommend me headphones. My price range is $150-205.
I listen to a lot of music and do a lot of gaming.
I listen to a lot of electronica, techno, breakcore, hardstyle, almost any type of sound BUT country and rap.. I do listen to hip-hop and rnb sometimes. I listen to A LOT of DnB, amen breaks, all that stuff.
Please, [h] fellas, help me out!