RaphaelVinceti
Gawd
- Joined
- Apr 7, 2005
- Messages
- 600
I am going to be upgrading my video card from a Radeon 9600 xt 128mb agp 8x video card, i was wondering what i should upgrade to.. I want a 256mb GDDR3 card, but im not sure which one i should get.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
RaphaelVinceti said:AMD Athlon XP 3000+ Barton
1 gig Corsair XMS PC2700(333mhz)
80 gig SATA drive.. (dont remember make/model)
abit nf2 mobo (dont remember specific model)
Getting an Ultra X-connect 400 watt powersupply (might get a 500 watt, not sure yet)
RaphaelVinceti said:thanks
btw.. should i add more ram? I have two 256 sticks in Dual channel, and a 512 mb stick in the extra channel.. should i get rid of the two 256 sticks, and add two more 512s?