AGEIA update EULA agreement

They must know that NVIDIA is about to launch their physics solution and want to get as may devs on board as possible before that happens.

But seriously, with no money coming from PPU sales or SDK licenses, I don't think AGEIA is going to last much longer.

I hope they do last, however, as we need more than just red vs green in this new market.
 
Interesting. I just hope for more price drops so I can get one. I'd love to see high competition for PPUs! I'm a big big BIG fan of seeing things progress (aren't we all?) and getting life-like physics in games is a huge step in the right direction! I'd take that over another $6xx video card upgrade.
 
i'm sure i wasn't the only one that said Ageia should have been doing this from the beginning..

becoming a Physics API first, and then a hardware provider second..

as with anything, getting the API established in games is much more paramount than any hardware you could create...



Get your API into games, and make the hardware/software transition 100% transparent to the developers...
 
Back
Top