• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Advice on first build

chevelle4life

Weaksauce
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
66
I need some advice on anew build. My budget is 750 this is $ 686.99. The shipping and taxes I will add on later. Are the items I selected good for $686.99? ANy suggestions

Links are on the reply
 
I agree with the above, if you can afford it. I'd also recommend getting at least a 6600GT video card. If you can't afford to upgrade much past where you are, I'd at least recommend a better mobo. You can get an Abit AV8 for around $115 or an MSI NEO2-F board for around $98. If you're not into overclocking (which the RAM suggests), then either of those should work fine and be better then that ATI board... ;)
 
I agree, you really should go for a DFI or MSI motherboard because they are made with quality for their price.

...Dan
 
Back
Top