Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'm going to have to take some pictures of my case and directions fans are going for you guys to critique. I would have no idea how to point that Xig*
I'll bump again tomorrow night with pics and arrows.
Subtotal: $43.98
Shipping: $11.60
Ouch.
$10 MIR
Yeah!
Suppose I'll just get the Xig.
how does the thermalright ultra-120 extreme compare to the xigmatek?
Is that retention bracket for any 775 cooler? My board bends slightly so that might be useful.
The TRUE will outperform the Xigmatek. But it costs $15 more than the Xigmatek and doesn't even come with a fan. Add a decent fan like Scythe S-Flex and you're easily paying about $74 for the TRUE plus a fan.