• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Advice on Android Offline Games

Hulk

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Nov 4, 2005
Messages
6,279
So I just upgraded from a Moto G (1st gen) to a brand new Moto Z3 Play and I also bought the gamepad mod as well.


What are some of the best offline games? I don't mind if they cost money.
 
I'd love this as well. I bought Super Mario Run in an airport so I could play it on the plane. It was like $10, too. Second we get up there, "sorry unable to connect." WTF? The only time I'm ever playing games on my phone is when I'm in an area that can't get service.
 
You won't find many. Even just analytics or ads will require a connection ....
 
I have a great time playing Rollercoaster Tycoon Classic :D Doesnt need anything other than the touchscreen, and its the same as the PC version - and cheaper. Runs great, and provides many many many hours of fun if you like the game (And I have since 1999!)
 
Back
Top