• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Advice needed: AGP, Cable TV, High Perf.

spacey

Weaksauce
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
116
I have a Shuttle PC, the SN95G5 which has only two slots. AGP and PCI.

I just bought a Dell 2405FPW which I want to use to watch TV. I also want to be able to play games at higher resolution, my 6600GT doesn't seem to cut it.

I was wondering what AGP video card that is a SINGLE slot solution would be good? It would be great if it could do TV-in as well and component out or something. Otherwise, is there a PCI or USB TV-tuner I could get seperately that would work?

Thanks!
 
I wouldn't bother with it if your really wanting to get into TV stuff.
 
Back
Top