• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

advertising issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

tokey

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jan 8, 2008
Messages
6,651
every other page I open I am greeted with this

whatthe.png


I am not sure if it is my end or yours but I wanted to give you a heads up.

This is happening in chrome 15.0.874.106 m
 
I saw this but then refreshed and it was gone. Maybe a specific ad in the rotation?
 
Update your browser and see if the issue persists. I use Chrome and am not seeing this.

v 16.0.912.63 m
 
I have the most up to date Chrome and I saw that as well although scrolling down and opening this thread has made it revert back to normal and subsequent page changes don't repeat the issue.

EDIT: Just happened again.
 
Last edited:
GA_googleSetAdContentsBySlotForSync({"HF-728x90-Leaderboard":{"_type_":"html","_expandable_":true,"_html_":"\x3c!-- begin ad tag --\x3e\n\x3ciframe src=\"http://ad.doubleclick.net/adi/td.HardOCP/Forums;dcopt=ist;sz=728x90;click=http://adclick.g.doubleclick.net/aclk?sa=L\x26ai=Be7tEcW3pTu2MIpKFgALh8uygC-O6iIsCAAAAEAEg4bf9ATgAWIOShYgfYMnOxYvEpOAQsgENaGFyZGZvcnVtLmNvbboBCTcyOHg5MF9hc8gBCdoBIGh0dHA6Ly9oYXJkZm9ydW0uY29tL3ByaXZhdGUucGhwmAIKwAIC4AIA6gIVSEYtNzI4eDkwLUxlYWRlcmJvYXJk-AKB0h6QA6QDmAPoAqgDAeAEAaAGFg\x26num=0\x26sig=AOD64_1B12kD43txgkbZURw31xEBLi9YRg\x26client=ca-pub-5546894830975501\x26adurl=;ord=143209505?\" width=\"728\" height=\"90\" marginwidth=\"0\" marginheight=\"0\" frameborder=\"0\" scrolling=\"no\"\x3e\n\x3cscript type=\"text/javascript\" src=\"http://ad.doubleclick.net/adj/td.HardOCP/Forums;dcopt=ist;sz=728x90;abr=!ie;click=http://adclick.g.doubleclick.net/aclk?sa=L\x26ai=Be7tEcW3pTu2MIpKFgALh8uygC-O6iIsCAAAAEAEg4bf9ATgAWIOShYgfYMnOxYvEpOAQsgENaGFyZGZvcnVtLmNvbboBCTcyOHg5MF9hc8gBCdoBIGh0dHA6Ly9oYXJkZm9ydW0uY29tL3ByaXZhdGUucGhwmAIKwAIC4AIA6gIVSEYtNzI4eDkwLUxlYWRlcmJvYXJk-AKB0h6QA6QDmAPoAqgDAeAEAaAGFg\x26num=0\x26sig=AOD64_1B12kD43txgkbZURw31xEBLi9YRg\x26client=ca-pub-5546894830975501\x26adurl=;ord=143209505?\"\x3e\x3c/script\x3e\n\x3c/iframe\x3e\n\n\x3c!-- end ad tag --\x3e\n","_snippet_":true,"_height_":90,"_width_":728,"_empty_":false,"_is_afc_":false,"_is_psa_":false,"_is_3pas_":true,"_cids_":["fEBSQM"],"_a2ids_":["Dhquw"],"_pstok_":"ewJDYtZaPNsKDQoLCLvV4QEQg5KFiB8"}});
Is what I see. Updated Chrome browser.
 
Yeah, I've seen this twice tonight, once about two hours ago and once just now on two different machines, Windows 7 & IE 9 on both machines.
 
Using most recent version of Chrome and have seen the error a couple times. Seems all is needed is a refresh and it fixes.
 
Code:
<center><!-- HF-728x90-Leaderboard -->
<script type="text/javascript">
GA_googleFillSlot("HF-728x90-Leaderboard");
</script><script src="http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/ads?correlator=1323967144438&amp;output=json_html&amp;callback=GA_googleSetAdContentsBySlotForSync&amp;impl=s&amp;client=ca-pub-5546894830975501&amp;slotname=HF-728x90-Leaderboard&amp;page_slots=HF-728x90-Leaderboard&amp;cookie=ID%3Da6291cc3e3c2729d%3AT%3D1308580336%3AS%3DALNI_Ma6_jY0LP5H4EeqIZdMNEdGJ1HJUQ&amp;url=http%3A%2F%2Fhardforum.com%2Fforumdisplay.php%3Ff%3D98&amp;ref=http%3A%2F%2Fhardforum.com%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D1658131&amp;lmt=1323988744&amp;dt=1323967144438&amp;cc=3&amp;biw=2048&amp;bih=1051&amp;adk=3351190916&amp;adx=10&amp;ady=36&amp;ifi=1&amp;u_tz=-360&amp;u_his=7&amp;u_java=true&amp;u_h=1152&amp;u_w=2048&amp;u_ah=1112&amp;u_aw=2048&amp;u_cd=32&amp;u_nplug=12&amp;u_nmime=49&amp;flash=11.1.102&amp;gads=v2&amp;ga_vid=1992714842.1308580331&amp;ga_sid=1323966901&amp;ga_hid=553661537&amp;ga_fc=true"></script><div id="google_ads_div_HF-728x90-Leaderboard_ad_container">GA_googleSetAdContentsBySlotForSync({"HF-728x90-Leaderboard":{"_type_":"html","_expandable_":true,"_html_":"\x3c!-- begin ad tag --\x3e\n\x3ciframe src=\"http://ad.doubleclick.net/adi/td.HardOCP/Forums;dcopt=ist;sz=728x90;click=http://adclick.g.doubleclick.net/aclk?sa=L\x26ai=B6I5EqCLqTqrPG9D62gX2u4HRDeO6iIsCAAAAEAEg4bf9ATgAWIOShYgfYMmm7ozkpMATsgENaGFyZGZvcnVtLmNvbboBCTcyOHg5MF9hc8gBCdoBKmh0dHA6Ly9oYXJkZm9ydW0uY29tL2ZvcnVtZGlzcGxheS5waHA_Zj05OJgCCsACAuACAOoCFUhGLTcyOHg5MC1MZWFkZXJib2FyZPgCgdIekAPoApgD6AKoAwHgBAGgBhY\x26num=0\x26sig=AOD64_0mjFxcW-i-WSW166FpecxuTomafg\x26client=ca-pub-5546894830975501\x26adurl=;ord=1302498834?\" width=\"728\" height=\"90\" marginwidth=\"0\" marginheight=\"0\" frameborder=\"0\" scrolling=\"no\"\x3e\n\x3cscript type=\"text/javascript\" src=\"http://ad.doubleclick.net/adj/td.HardOCP/Forums;dcopt=ist;sz=728x90;abr=!ie;click=http://adclick.g.doubleclick.net/aclk?sa=L\x26ai=B6I5EqCLqTqrPG9D62gX2u4HRDeO6iIsCAAAAEAEg4bf9ATgAWIOShYgfYMmm7ozkpMATsgENaGFyZGZvcnVtLmNvbboBCTcyOHg5MF9hc8gBCdoBKmh0dHA6Ly9oYXJkZm9ydW0uY29tL2ZvcnVtZGlzcGxheS5waHA_Zj05OJgCCsACAuACAOoCFUhGLTcyOHg5MC1MZWFkZXJib2FyZPgCgdIekAPoApgD6AKoAwHgBAGgBhY\x26num=0\x26sig=AOD64_0mjFxcW-i-WSW166FpecxuTomafg\x26client=ca-pub-5546894830975501\x26adurl=;ord=1302498834?\"\x3e\x3c/script\x3e\n\x3c/iframe\x3e\n\n\x3c!-- end ad tag --\x3e\n","_snippet_":true,"_height_":90,"_width_":728,"_empty_":false,"_is_afc_":false,"_is_psa_":false,"_is_3pas_":true,"_cids_":["fEBSQM"],"_a2ids_":["Dhquw"],"_pstok_":"ewJDYtZaPNsKDQoLCLvV4QEQg5KFiB8"}});
</div>
</center>

That should help narrow it down.
 
It's one of the ads in the rotation. Experiencing the same issue with the latest Chrome and IE9.
 
I just got it for the first time myself. Latest Chrome, the only add-on I have is a facebook blocker.

hardadfail.png
 
GA_googleSetAdContentsBySlotForSync({"HF-728x90-Leaderboard":{"_type_":"html","_expandable_":true,"_html_":"\x3c!-- begin ad tag --\x3e\n\x3ciframe src=\"http://ad.doubleclick.net/adi/td.HardOCP/Forums;dcopt=ist;sz=728x90;click=http://adclick.g.doubleclick.net/aclk?sa=L\x26ai=BVbNTmm_rTvWkMZGisQef6vzbBeO6iIsCAAAAEAEg4bf9ATgAWIOShYgfYMnGqYvApNgPsgENaGFyZGZvcnVtLmNvbboBCTcyOHg5MF9hc8gBCdoBLWh0dHA6Ly9oYXJkZm9ydW0uY29tL3Nob3d0aHJlYWQucGhwP3Q9MTY1OTIzMZgCCsACAuACAOoCFUhGLTcyOHg5MC1MZWFkZXJib2FyZPgCgdIekAOkA5gD6AKoAwHgBAGgBhY\x26num=0\x26sig=AOD64_3-QETGJedRcPShg_7R65ijxudH7Q\x26client=ca-pub-5546894830975501\x26adurl=;ord=1839475321?\" width=\"728\" height=\"90\" marginwidth=\"0\" marginheight=\"0\" frameborder=\"0\" scrolling=\"no\"\x3e\n\x3cscript type=\"text/javascript\" src=\"http://ad.doubleclick.net/adj/td.HardOCP/Forums;dcopt=ist;sz=728x90;abr=!ie;click=http://adclick.g.doubleclick.net/aclk?sa=L\x26ai=BVbNTmm_rTvWkMZGisQef6vzbBeO6iIsCAAAAEAEg4bf9ATgAWIOShYgfYMnGqYvApNgPsgENaGFyZGZvcnVtLmNvbboBCTcyOHg5MF9hc8gBCdoBLWh0dHA6Ly9oYXJkZm9ydW0uY29tL3Nob3d0aHJlYWQucGhwP3Q9MTY1OTIzMZgCCsACAuACAOoCFUhGLTcyOHg5MC1MZWFkZXJib2FyZPgCgdIekAOkA5gD6AKoAwHgBAGgBhY\x26num=0\x26sig=AOD64_3-QETGJedRcPShg_7R65ijxudH7Q\x26client=ca-pub-5546894830975501\x26adurl=;ord=1839475321?\"\x3e\x3c/script\x3e\n\x3c/iframe\x3e\n\n\x3c!-- end ad tag --\x3e\n","_snippet_":true,"_height_":90,"_width_":728,"_empty_":false,"_is_afc_":false,"_is_psa_":false,"_is_3pas_":true,"_cids_":["fEBSQM"],"_a2ids_":["Dhquw"],"_pstok_":"ewJDYtZaPNsKDQoLCLvV4QEQg5KFiB8"}});
 
I cannot find which ad this is and have checked all of our ads. Wondering if this is a broken Google supplied inventory ad.
 
I saw it yesterday once, it freaked me out and a page reload it went away. So I just assumed it was a glitch in the toobz.
 
I am fairly sure this was a botched Google ad that was finally taken out of circulation.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top