Acronis True Image Personal 2010 FREE

I don't understand what "True Image Personal" is...on their website I only see "True Image Home". Same thing?

I'm guessing not since Home is $49.99.

Also, who is downloadcrew?

You need to register to download, then get a code. After this step, you must install the software, fill another form to then get an actual serial to activate.

I'm getting a bit skeptical about the whole process, even if it's free.

Thanks for posting though.

I used to buy Acronis year after year. Now I use EaseUS Todo Backup Free 4.0. It works better for me than Acronis and it's free. I'll never have another Acronis product, even for free.

I used to buy Acronis year after year. Now I use EaseUS Todo Backup Free 4.0. It works better for me than Acronis and it's free. I'll never have another Acronis product, even for free.

I've always used Acronis as well. I'll try EaseUs now:) Thanks!

This looks very interesting, thanks. (I just made a post asking about network backup software yesterday, this looks nice & free).

Acronis is available free for WD and Seagate owners anyway. Get it from the drive manufacturers sites. Nothing to do but download it.

Acronis is available free for WD and Seagate owners anyway. Get it from the drive manufacturers sites. Nothing to do but download it.

That one is old and outdated and doesn't work with all hard drive modes. I just use PING now. Free easy.. does the job.

The free backup program that I use is Macrium Reflect Free. I used to use Acronis but I found this one does just fine for my purposes and no errors about corrupted backup files when I used it to recover my system.

Back