Acronis True Image 2013 + Dragon Naturally Speaking 12 $4.99 AR

TigerDirect + dangerously big rebate = backbutton unless you like gambles

Buyer Beware!

Why?

I've bought stuff from TD and gotten the rebates before, plus I have specifically bought the Dragon S/W for my daughter and received that rebate from Nuance. I've also bought Acronis before and received that rebate, so both companies honor them.

Over the years I've seen lots of S/W deals like this and in just about all of the cases there is a newer version out, or about to be released, and this gets the old stuff out of the warehouse shelves.

Wow, really? Does that work even for WD external USB drives? As long as it's attached to the system (even if I'm not using it in the Acronis process at all)?
Yes! You have to have a WD drive plugged in;but it doesn't have to be involved ;)

Weird I have 2 WD 640 velicoraptors in RAID and this program doesn't recognize them. Pluged in a USB WD (Mac Formated) and everything was fine....FWIW

Won't recognize RAID drives because of how they get formatted.

Been a problem for a long time as far as I recall

Keep in mind the versions that WD and Seagate of the Acronis are older versions and not fully-featured like the true full Acronis. I don't need the extras in the full blown version and always use Seagate or WD, so their versions work fine for me.

Back