Acer XB321HK panel

AORUS

Limp Gawd
I am posting these Images on here for any of you who want to buy this XB321HK monitor be warned!!

it was hard to take theses images because the image on the display only view it for a few seconds every haft hour but it is very ignoring when I play games with G-sync on or off also watch movies.

Then I get white lines in the centre of the display sometimes it fades the monitor out what you watch online and other times it lost of signal and ounces a day I get a black screen for a few seconds I play or watch something and it comes back again and then I have to turn off the display wait for 20 mins then turn on again .

I have change over my DP cable, took out my GTX card and used my MB graphics also I use my friend computer but it still have this problem below. I took these images to my local computer store with my display and explain my problem to them then they blame my GTX card and they told me I am the first person to report this about Acer, and ask me to contact acer with the phone number they gave me so had to take it back home today.

I phone Acer UK with this problem about their panel problems but they told me today there is nothing wrong I am the first and they give me a Email address to send in the images.

Now have to wait.

IMG_5791 (2).jpg
IMG_5656 (3).jpg
IMG_5785 (2).jpg

Last edited:

Yes I know about the Acer panel problem it was the TCON panel chipset if I remember right but without fixing it the Acer Rep came on Acer forum in 2016 and was deleting all the post at one time and told Amazon and Newegg not to link the reviews to this problem that lasted to December 2017.

My Update

The first email I sent my images to Acer and I told them I know about the 2016 to 2017 panel chipset problem so I hope they can fix my monitor or panel but in their replay was short to me.
"Thank you for being our customer. We apologise for any inconvenience your issue may have caused.
We would like to offer you 10% off on your next purchase on the Acer Online Store.
Use the discount code ACER-10% in the available shopping cart coupon field"

Email 2. So had to email them again with the same email and images but got nowhere,
Email 3. Sent another email but this time I left out I know about the Tcon chipset 2016 to 2017 and they replied to me with a form to fill in,
Email 4. I filled out the form in detail I told them about the white lines in the middle of screen with G-sync and my problems.
Email 5. There reply was :

"With regards to repair. Please make sure you securely wrap the device in bubble wrap. Place it in a secure cardboard box (not the original box because the original box does get recycled and its not strong enough for transit to repair centre and could cause damage to device). Make sure that the device cannot move within the box. Im going to send you the UPS label via email. You will open the email, download the attachment and print it. That's the UPS label, Stick it on the box and drop off the box at your nearest UPS drop off"

I can't believe what they ask me to do the original box is more securely then bubble warp and a made-up box don't they know how heavy the monitor is at 32"!:mad:

So I email them again today this will be email 6.

Acer is the worst company I have had to deal with I was told on the phone to just email them with the images and problem and then they will reply with the repair centre address and book it in for a repair not that easy with Acer Because every time you reply the name of the person is not the same so you have to repeat yourself again and again. and the reference number change also.

Last edited:
Back