Acer Predator XB1 27 Inch IPS 165hz @costco 599 GSYNC

For the Acer Predator XB271HU, I just use the DisplayPort cable it included. The 2 for my other 2 monitors, I bought from Monoprice.

I've been using the cable that came with mine since day one and never had a single issue with mine.

i use DP and HDMI that came with the unit. DP to PC, HDMI to ps4 - never had a problem

So noone is having any no signal issues at all? Its driving me nuts bc its so random and I dunno what to do bc otherwise the monitor is working great...I was thinking of getting another at costco but I dont believe they carry them anymore

I've had it happen 2 or 3 times since purchase, but I'm not using the supplied DP cable, because I'm too lazy to swap (lots of cables tied together in the back of my desk). My quickest solution even while in game, is to disconnect the power for two or three seconds and reconnect and the problem's gone.

Skizz: I got the dp cable you mentioned from amazon and the issue is still there....so it's Def can't be the dp cable bc I've used 3diff ones and still lose signal when waking up,restarting or powering up the pc. The only way I can get back in is by going hdmi restarting them switching to dp on the monitor...it's really weird when I lose signal and go hdmi it says g sync monitor hooked up but it won't let me go to dp....

Yes I did but since it's very random I was hoping there was a fix for it without sending it since I have no spare monitor. Also wondering if it's the dp port on my gpu since I've only ever used the hdmi and dvi ports. Wondering if costco or any other place has it locally

Last edited:
Back