• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

acer aspire one 8" volume

cv65user

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
187
I have xp spk3 and when i play films/mp3 its decent sound level and it can be very loud. So I installed vista and when i watch movies via vlc even with audio booster the audio level is very low . I have double check main volume and wave volume is not at low but at max setting .

Is this what other people with AAO with vista also have same sound level ?
 
Haven't had any problems like that w/mine, did you try the latest audio drivers? (from Windows Update and/or Acer's site)
 
if you dont mind to pass me links . I noticed in xp , you have standard drivers then the HD pack on top. When i put vista on it , it already found windows standard drivers then I re installed the pack on top and its still the same.
 
Back
Top