Abit's MIR

I'm wonder how long does it usually take to get one and does it show up online? I've sent mine in at least 6 weeks ago. It was $30 from newegg. It's still not showing up on their site as processed.

I don't care so much for the $30, but it was the reason why I went with that mobo over a cheaper Gigabyte. And it will also make me not upgrade to a QuadGT later but go with a different brand. QuadGT also has a $30 rebate. They're not going to fool me twice.

Anyone have experience with Abit's rebates?

It's possible that their system doesn't show anything until it's shipped. I was just curious because I might upgrade to a X38 and me receiving or not receiving this rebate will sway my mobo choice.

I sent in a $30 MIR for my IP35 Pro on 11/10/07. I'm still waiting. Their tracking system doesn't show anything and I never got an e-mail from them to tell me that they received it.

I searched around a few weeks ago and found a thread on their forums where a bunch of people were complaining. Seems as if the non-working tracking and missing e-mail notification are pretty common. A lot of them did say that they received their rebate at the 12 week mark.

I'm not sure if this was the thread that I looked at, but it does have contact info in it.
http://forum.uabit.com/showthread.php?t=128091

I feel better now knowing I'm not the only one and that it's a website problem.

You should be receiving yours anytime now. I probably have a few more weeks.

If you don't hear from them within 6 +/- weeks give them a call from the number on the rebate forum. If they are nice enough they will tell you to send a resubmission straight to their office. It would then take only a week or two for the rebate to go through. So far every manufacture I sent a rebate from there is a number you can call to check your status. I am not sure if abit is doing this one or a third party company is doing it for them.

I never had a problem with Abit rebates. They have paid everytime I mailed one in.

I'm not sure if this was the thread that I looked at, but it does have contact info in it.
http://forum.uabit.com/showthread.php?t=128091

Thanks for the link. For rebate status it says to email

Please email [email protected] to inquire about your rebate status. There is real person monitoring messages at that address. Write "Rebate Status" in the subject heading and include all the pertinent information in the message body. Please make sure your rebate reference number is exactly what is written in the rebate forms.

I was getting worried since their rebate tracker doesn't have my info.

they'll pay.
they sold a pile of mobos & they're behind on the admin.

Back