Abit IP35 Pro - Unknown POST Codes?

It worked great yesterday and overnight, I installed XP, foobar, and your usual array of programs for a new install. While this was all going on last night, I shut it down more than once (I added some of our older harddrives, IDE, in order to get access to the data on them). I had no problems booting it back up.

This morning my wife shut it down to leave for a few hours and now it won't start. It turns on, the fans start up, the light by the power switch shows red the whole time, but the green one goes out then it turns itself off and tries again. The POST Code LED shows the following: 83, 90, 98, 99 then it reboots.

I already tried unplugging the IDE HDs in case they were the problem, but the same thing happens.

I'm having trouble finding a clear indication as to what this means. I'm currently at work trying to figure out if this is something I can troubleshoot from here, at home or if something is toast.... which really wouldn't make sense seeing as how it worked without a hitch before.

Hardware:
Abit IP35 Pro
C2D E6750
2GB A-Data DDR2-800
XFX 8800GTS 320MB
Corsair HX620W
1 160GB Seagate SATA HD
Samsung SATA DVD Drive

I haven't overclocked or adjusted anything in the BIOS yet. It doesn't stay on long enough to get in.

What would be your reccomended steps to get this working?

edit: Had a break at work to add some more detail....

Well now, isn't that special. My new build is setting here and includes an IP35-Pro and a Seasonic M12-500. I have two other PSs, just in case. Thanks for the "Heads Up"!

Oh, I almost forgot about your codes.

8.3- Power supply ready
9.0- AwardBios takes over boot
9.8- De-Assert power supply
9.9- Complete power off sequence

It's just booting and shutting back off.

No Problem, was hoping some of the experts here could offer me some advice on how to possibly fix it... :(

Edit: Now I see that... well, at least I know what its doing. Can you give me a link with a complete list of them?

really? They aren' t in mine... bah. Definetly seems to be a fairly widespread problem. The other common one being undervolted RAM.

Yeah, if its a power related plug and not for a case fan, theres something stuck in it. :) I don't htink I would have been able to run bittorrent all night while downloading windows updates and install games this morning if something wasn't plugged in properly...

Thats what I find so strange, is that it worked fine. And now it won't work at all.

edit: yeah, I already know the back of the manual, The codes I mentioned weren't in there.

Back