AAAAAGH suggestions

p3sty

2[H]4U
Ok I've read so much over the last few weeks I think I may have caused a brain bleed and I feel no better about making a decision on what to use. I want one screen as large as possible with enough dpi to do and view cad and excel. I like the x34 and the x35 looks like shit next to it . I would realistically game on it more than work I have a 1080 so g -sync is a must. MY real question is there a tv comparable in price to the x34 that can games well I really only play fps. I just have a stick up my butt paying x34 prices for only a monitor.

If gsync is a must, there will be a stick up your butt no matter what display you choose.
there are 40" 4k TVs with decent input lag and 4:4:4 for half the price of a x34.

Samsung 6300 or 7000?
I'd say neither. Waiting a few months for 2017 displays makes more sense at this point. Now, has you asked a month ago, I'd have said the 6300, because the difference in price between the two is too great to justify the slight gain in quality.

I cant wait until I gt one gigantic screen tired of wasting sace with multi monitors.

I cant wait until I gt one gigantic screen tired of wasting sace with multi monitors.

So get a 40" 6290 from Costco for like $300, and replace it in a year or two when sets with better HDR support at lower price points become common.

Back