OK, this is beyond strange: I haven't touched my bios in weeks. This morning my computer will not even post and played BF2 a *lot* yesterday. Starting to panic after multiple attempts to start up I kill the PSU via the rocker switch, turn it back and I get a post - whew. My releief turns to panic again once the machine tells me that my "Overclock Failed" and I must go into setup.
Everything looks OK until I go to the FSB freq and its set at 456! I have not / did not set it at this! I lower it to 200 and everything is now fine & dandy.
Have any of you seen anything like this before?
Everything looks OK until I go to the FSB freq and its set at 456! I have not / did not set it at this! I lower it to 200 and everything is now fine & dandy.
Have any of you seen anything like this before?