a

  • Thread starter Deleted member 104402
  • Start date
Lol, printers.

I didn't think it could get any worse. My Canon MP800 makes me fight, but at least I can replace cartridges with non standard ones and swap the little chips over. It's a fight, but it works.


Surely by now there's a market for a printer that doesn't fuck you around and is overtly marketed as such?
 
ya Epson and HP have done this with chips, try to find a chipsetter, i remember i had one for Epson printers a while back, can reset the status on them, perhaps HP has one that leaked out.
 
I have an HP printer for years now and it never gave me that issue, I haven't replaced my toners for awhile either but it still works fine. :) Good to know though haha.
 
Not sure, but i am sure it is in the cartridge, your printer likely reads the date from your computer....
 
Ink printer are terrible.

Get laser printer.

Better yet, get a wireless laser printer. USB is never a good idea for printer.
 
Back
Top