A year of transpo

roftranspo

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - July 2006
Its official...i have been with the team for a year now (actually 11/29 but close enough ;))

please share your favorite "Transpo Moment of 2006" :D

I like this line in your sig:

"If you let me pass your firewall, I will ping you all night" - my wife

Does your wife know this is your public signature? ;)

Pocatello said:
I like this line in your sig:

Does your wife know this is your public signature? ;)
yep...and she is the one you first quoted it :)

My "Transpo Moment of 2006"? Probably learning to avoid threads where you were the starter, as I should have this one :p

roftranspo said:
Its official...please share your favorite "Transpo Moment of 2006"

None ...... :p

Luck .......... :D

BillR said:
My "Transpo Moment of 2006"? Probably learning to avoid threads where you were the starter, as I should have this one :p

Leave it to Bill to be ever insightful. ;)

The 3 way battle for [H]ardDCer along with the photochops of transpo's head on everything.

I'd have to say mine was when you wouldn't let me into the mvn contest and challenged me in a race to 100k ;)

The constant battle with Moose. Between you and Marty... he never gets a break :p

That time, you and I got all light up on skunk piss and did it all night ling with them hairy four legged chicks from the woods.

Ohh wait, WERE the onse always getting screwed by a moose around here.... :p

@ moose, well I tried to bighten up your year!

AtomicMoose said:
You know you are always welcome here.
:)

You better believe it, what's more fun then reading a post 3 times to try and figure out what the hell Marty is talking about and then realizing he spelled brighten wrong. :D

My favorite moment was that time you went 20 minutes without posting anything. ;) :D

My favorite moment was when transpo nominated me for HF of the month, then at the last moment, changed it to nominate himself. ;)

Fold on!

Back