• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

A wild Fermi appears!

I hope the OP realizes that the pic is not real...look at the Nvidia catchphrase..."the way it's meant to be rebadged"
 
I hope the OP realizes that the pic is not real...look at the Nvidia catchphrase..."the way it's meant to be rebadged"

I'm on my cell after a long night, someone sent the link saying to post... :eek:. Saw it after doing so LOL!
 
Back
Top