A Quick Question on Pricing (Steam Game Prices)

Arcurm

n00b
I'm not sure if this deserves it's own thread, but I was wondering if we could evaluate how much each of our (and my) steam accounts are worth.
So I have this:
http://www.steamcalculator.com/id/murraycolin

And in total I know I've spent $1518 (+amazon and steamwork games)

After I cry myself to sleep, I'm wondering how much this is worth. I figure I will never have time to play 200+ games.

Thanks for your time, and by all means post your steam profiles. We'll all figure out how much we money we sent to Gaben.

Mine says $1940 but I don't pay full price for games. The true amount of money spent is probably around $600 which isn't bad when you figure that I've had a Steam account since it started.

It's worth exactly $0, since nobody else could ever purchase it from you, per their TOS.

I understand that. This is really just for funsies. It's like, "how much are you worth" kind of question.

Account Information

Username: Double Tap
CommunityID: 765611979xxxxxxxx
Custom URL: xxxxxx
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:xxxxx
Steam member since: 2005-03-22

Found 271 Games with a value of
$4022.30 USD

Thats not counting about $1000 in gifts sent...

Yes, I am in therapy :p

Steam calculator is borked because it doesn't take into account how much you actually paid for the games, which skews the results in both ways. For example, if you bought a game on sale, or if the game you bought for full retail has dropped in price dramatically since you bought it.

Account Information

Username: HG | Piscian
CommunityID: 76561197971428077
Custom URL: piscian18
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:5581174
Steam member since: 2004-12-02

Found 251 Games with a value of
$3381.50 USD

this is true - but you can look at the transactions and add them up.

I think my actual spend was about 3300ish including gifts nut not including about a dozen activated games...

Back