• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

A Poll you should check out

SmokeRngs

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2008
Joined
Aug 9, 2001
Messages
20,668
For those of you with GenMay subscriptions (which seems to be many of you) there is now a poll open there to see if we can get Iron Nutz and Mary new titles. So head in there and give your vote. If you don't have a subscription, then get one and vote.
:p

 
Come on, you've been around long enough to know that it's a bad idea to start a title changing poll. :)

Enjoy your new title! :p :D
 
SmokeRngs- Ok, I hope you don't plan on passing anyone soon as I'm gonna start folding for anybody directly ahead of you in points....

156 JoeKiller([H]ardOCP) 301 600 1,836 179,165 5 -5,065 492 09.05.05, 7pm / 10 Days
157 Zohar78 480 0 2,312 177,085 4 -2,985 313 09.05.05, 12am / 10 Days
158 Dr.Cleetus 0 0 0 175,653 3 -1,553 793 08.28.05, 11am / 2 Days
159 jaSihr 326 71 1,538 175,427 2 -1,327 467 08.29.05, 8am / 3 Days
160 Leadman584


I'm kidding mostly, would be too much effort....maybe
 
At least any of the ways this goes is going to be funny! :D

Long live the Queen!

 
sandmanx said:
Come on, you've been around long enough to know that it's a bad idea to start a title changing poll. :)

Enjoy your new title! :p :D

Oh, I know. I just couldn't pass this up. I hope my new title isn't going to be too bad. :eek:

 
marty9876 said:
SmokeRngs- Ok, I hope you don't plan on passing anyone soon as I'm gonna start folding for anybody directly ahead of you in points....

156 JoeKiller([H]ardOCP) 301 600 1,836 179,165 5 -5,065 492 09.05.05, 7pm / 10 Days
157 Zohar78 480 0 2,312 177,085 4 -2,985 313 09.05.05, 12am / 10 Days
158 Dr.Cleetus 0 0 0 175,653 3 -1,553 793 08.28.05, 11am / 2 Days
159 jaSihr 326 71 1,538 175,427 2 -1,327 467 08.29.05, 8am / 3 Days
160 Leadman584


I'm kidding mostly, would be too much effort....maybe

Actually, I'm not too worried about passing anyone up anytime soon. It's going to be a while no matter what.

Then again, if I could borg just my section here at work, you'd be hard pressed to stop me without putting up everything you have. :p Unfortunately, I know I won't be able to do the borging otherwise it would have been done already.

 
Voted...now we'll get to see if at least one of the three of you gets a custom title. Might take a while for Kyle to craft something suitable for you SmokeRngs.

 
DamienThorn said:
Voted...now we'll get to see if at least one of the three of you gets a custom title. Might take a while for Kyle to craft something suitable for you SmokeRngs.


All I know is the longer the wait, the worse it's going to be. And after tonight I will probably have to wait until Monday morning when I get to work to find out what it will be since that will probably be the next time I have internet access.

 
Back
Top