Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
was kinda scared to askDo babies really come out that furry or is that just the picture?
She's really that furry. between my Russian and the wife's Italian roots I guess we just make furry babies. she's about two weeks older now and quite a bit less hairy.
Valley of Fire near Las Vegas, NV
Do babies really come out that furry or is that just the picture?
Great pics! That a Falcon or a Hawk?









IMG_2691 by J Horton, on Flickr
IMG_2758 by J Horton, on Flickr
IMG_2771 by J Horton, on Flickr
IMG_2868 by J Horton, on Flickr
IMG_2990 by J Horton, on Flickr
IMG_2997 by J Horton, on Flickr
IMG_3078 by J Horton, on Flickr


This is absolutely magically!. I love it!

IMG_3290-3 by J Horton, on Flickr
IMG_3299 by J Horton, on Flickr

Nothing special.. I got the new Fuji GFX 50S and took a break from work and walked around my building and took a few shots.. Now tomorrow I actually have a shoot.. so I can test it more.. Too bad I only have the 32-64mm lens..
https://flic.kr/s/aHskQ7ZBWy