So what do I get here? Straight up gaming monitor(S) with as fast a single gpu sys as u get.
opty 170 @2.6
2 gigs @ 3-3-3-8
74gb raptor
x-fi
1900xt @ 650/750
I have about $600-700 and want to know if it's that NEC 20GX2, the Viewsonic Vx2025 or the LG L1970HR, LG L203WT or maybe a dual 17" setup of fast lcds that will be the best setup?
I can live with 1280x1024 but what's going to be the fastest responding panel(s)?
Any reason to wait a few months?
opty 170 @2.6
2 gigs @ 3-3-3-8
74gb raptor
x-fi
1900xt @ 650/750
I have about $600-700 and want to know if it's that NEC 20GX2, the Viewsonic Vx2025 or the LG L1970HR, LG L203WT or maybe a dual 17" setup of fast lcds that will be the best setup?
I can live with 1280x1024 but what's going to be the fastest responding panel(s)?
Any reason to wait a few months?