- Joined
- May 24, 2006
- Messages
- 17,086
In my main rig, I have a 9800GT PE form PNY
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814133279
and a Visiontek 4650 :
http://www.cdw.com/shop/products/default.aspx?EDC=1614068
I am using the 9800GT as a physX card in my main rig, but find that I just don't use it in any games, now that I beat Batman. The 4650 is in my HTPC.
The question is, is the 9800GT significnatly more powerful than the 4650?
I plan on taking the HTPC on vacation with me to the 'rents for the holidays, and might give the 4650 away...
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814133279
and a Visiontek 4650 :
http://www.cdw.com/shop/products/default.aspx?EDC=1614068
I am using the 9800GT as a physX card in my main rig, but find that I just don't use it in any games, now that I beat Batman. The 4650 is in my HTPC.
The question is, is the 9800GT significnatly more powerful than the 4650?
I plan on taking the HTPC on vacation with me to the 'rents for the holidays, and might give the 4650 away...