• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

A borg is not working...I need some help

Monkey34

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
5,141
I borged my kids computer a while back, and the console was working fine. I just happened to notice last night that the console is no-longer running(was set up as a service). Its supposed to auto start, but nothing happens. I looked in my services list, and its listed, but when I try to start from there, it tells me it cant find the path to it. I have not changed anything........I set it, and left it.
 
Is the path correct ?
Have you updated the console.exe and changed its name ?

Just a couple of things to check as something has obviously been changed so that it won't auto-start.

Luck........... :D
 
Is the directory you installed it in still there? Are the files still in the directory? You may want to check the event log to see what errors it gives concerning the service.

 
Anyone have a good list of registry entries to remove?
 
Remove this one (it's the service entry):
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\FAH@C:+Program Files+fah+FAH502-Console.exe

and all it's sub-keys. Someone else will have to come up with the PandeGroup key...

 
Back
Top