.95 cent 2gb flash drive

i got 1.... but it ended up being 1.50 ***IM MAD***

jk... good deal thanks.... hardforums should have reputation (the red or green bars) for things like this

We're sorry, one or more of the items in your cart do not allow the use of Google Checkout. Click here for more information.

What's the deal?

We're sorry, one or more of the items in your cart do not allow the use of Google Checkout. Click here for more information.

What's the deal?

your late...."Temporarily Sold Out"....and it looks like they took off the google checkout option....but don't worry, they will bring it back....

Awesome, just ordered one at $0.95, no sales tax in WA!!
Great deal, thanks op!

Dance!

Hello Brian,

Just wanted to let you know that the item(s) listed below from your order #xxxxxxxx have shipped and are on the way to your door.

If you have any questions regarding this or any other order, please feel free to contact
us twenty-four hours a day, seven-days-a-week at www.buy.com/support.

We built Buy.com with one thing in mind - enabling you and all our customers to buy products better -
that means offering you top brands, superstore selection, low prices, and outstanding service.

Once again, thank you for your order. We look forward to earning your business as we set out to be
the "best place to buy on the Internet."

Sincerely,
Customer Support Team

Order #xxxxxxx

sku: 204737104
description: Kingston 2GB Hi-Speed DataTraveler USB Flash Drive
qty: 1
ship date: 1/17/2008

I did that xfx headset deal, and just did this one, on same credit card(MC) but created new accounts.

apparently they figured that out, and canceled this order.

Thank you for using Google Checkout. In an ongoing effort to provide a safe purchasing environment, Google reviews orders on a regular basis.

It appears that you have created multiple accounts in order to take advantage of our current promotion. However, creating accounts in this manner is not allowed under the terms of this promotion. As a result, we have suspended your account and its associated transactions. You may continue to make purchases with your original Google Checkout account at this time.

The promotion terms were developed to ensure a positive user experience for everyone. If your account use continues not to comply with these terms, you may not be eligible to make purchases through Google Checkout in the future.

I did that xfx headset deal, and just did this one, on same credit card(MC) but created new accounts.

apparently they figured that out, and canceled this order.

The trick is to use the PayPal virtual debit card or whatever it is called, and just make it create a new virtual card number everytime you create a new Google account.

They canceled my order. Oh well, I probably have enough of these by now.

Signed up for new Google account using wife's name, and wife's email, and wife's CC.
Even used different mailing address. (her acct. ships to home, mine ships to work)

Get to checkout and no GC discount. ???:confused:???

Only thing the same are last name and billing address.

Can someone please pm me how to get the 10$ off... I got google but I never knew how to get 10$ off... I made a couple purchases already on my account so I can make a new one or whatever.

pay using google checkout, name a new account.... it should apply the 10 dollar discount.

got mine a few days ago...... read speeds are decent, but write speeds just suck.

just ordered mine to replace my old data traveler... 256mb.. quite the upgrade and worth the 95 cents im sure

I just ordered one through GCO, but it says $10.95... when does it apply the discount? it still says it applies on buy.com so i dunno :confused:

google screwed me out of the discount. because i went to google checkout and signed up then went to buy.com and clicked to buy it, and you have to go to buy.com and signup for gco through their site, thats lame as hell.

The trick is to use the PayPal virtual debit card or whatever it is called, and just make it create a new virtual card number everytime you create a new Google account.

Paypal stopped using virtual debit nearly 6 months ago. I am assuming they are not bringing it back. It did not even work anyways. It allowed multiple charges and each one expired after like 90 days. It was supposed to just allow one charge per number generated. If they fix it, I would love to see it back.

I just ordered some ear buds for 2 dollars shipped with GCO with the same card I used months ago for the free 2 GB memory stick.

I can't get the 10 buck google checkout bonus to hit. Keeps refusing to take 10 bucks off.

I got mine in the mail last night. Works just fine. Thanks OP!

This is the second flash drive deal I've gotten.

I just ordered one through GCO, but it says $10.95...

google screwed me out of the discount. because i went to google checkout and signed up then went to buy.com and clicked to buy it, and you have to go to buy.com and signup for gco through their site, thats lame as hell.

Is that my problem?? I clicked to create new acct. from BUY.com, but there was a page error, and it directed me to Google Checkout home. I created account, and then went back to BUY.com to complete checkout... but GCO won't apply the discount.

I HATE sucky script...

It seems to be working fine for everyone else, I've used it like 10 times over the past 6 months with no problems. :confused:

Got mine! Pretty quick ship for free shipping. Not bad at all.
Havent tried it for ReadyBoost, just gonna use it for divx movies and such.

I messaged google about not getting the discount and they applied the discount for me today :)

Back